Fun In Every Port!
Things To Consider
If you’re thinking about creating some income from your vacation property, here’s questions to ask:
How Much And When Do I Want To Use The Property?
Occupancy drives profitability. The more you use the property yourself changes the profit potential.
Where is your property located?
Some municipalities or HOA have restrictions on short-term rentals.
What is your home’s condition?
Fresh paint, new furniture, updated kitchen and baths all matter! Take a critical eye at things like mattresses, dining area, living room and outdoor furniture. Central Air Conditioning is also required.
What things need to be provided?
All utilities and Wifi is a must for each property. Cable, satellite or streaming options must be provided. Owners need to provide a high capacity washer and dryer on premises (5.0 cubic feet or higher). There also needs to be a dedicated (and locked) storage closet or room for supplies and staff cleaning items.
Advertising & Occupancy
MAXIMIZING OCCUPANCY IS KEY TO MAXIMIZING PROFITS. WE ANTICIPATE THE NEEDS OF OUR OWNERS AND GUESTS AND WORK TIRELESSLY TO CREATE A HASSLE-FREE VACATION FROM BOOKING TO CHECK OUT :
Providing eye-catching professional photography, 360° tours, and vivid descriptions on Portside Vacation Rentals website and all major booking platforms.
In addition, your home will be included in strategic marketing to our growing audience of past and potential guests. This includes advertisement via search engines, email, social media, and more.
Our in-house revenue manager updates your prices daily for maximum revenue and maximum occupancy.
We Handle All Aspects Of
SHORT TERM VACATION RENTALS
Assist with license and permitting process
Professional photographs and video taken
360° Virtual Tour Produced
Linens and towels provided
Keyless entry installed
Professional revenue manager on-site to optimize occupancy
Proven strategies for maximum day occupancy
SEO optimized website with dynamic content
24/7 emergency services with preferred contractors
Guest screening and payments
Cleaning and vendor coordination
In-person check in/out inspections
Concierge suggestions for local events and offerings
Owner portals where you can see revenue, charges & block off dates for personal use
Monthly Direct deposit
Single payer portal
Tax filing and 1099 preparation
Scheduled checks during non-rented periods
- Your guests benefit from having a local, trusted specialist help them from booking through check out
- User friendly website equipped with online payment processing and electronic signature
- Dedicated reservation line open 7 days a week
- Pre-arrival inspections and quality checks from our staff before guests arrive to ensure proper cleanliness and staging
- In-person, check in/out to ensure all points of the property are guest-ready and well explained
- Keyless entry with unique codes for each guest, each stay
- Guests can benefit from our “locals-only” knowledge with suggestions on different items or events to enhance their stay
- Enjoy local vendor samples throughout the property (i.e. soaps, wine, food, etc). We support our local partners at every turn
- Easy feedback process
- 24/7 on-the-ground guest assistant and coordination of emergency repair issues related to the rental